Our #IrishMade hamper is a celebration of Irish spirit and creativity with emphasis on handmade. We want to share with you the calming aromas of Solaris tea, the intoxicating notes of Bell Lane, our local favourite Galway Bay Brewery craft beer, cosy comfort in Irish Socksciety socks, inspiring ceramics by Tatiana Dobos, and utterly divine Aran Island goats’ cheese that tastes so good with our homemade lavosh.
Each item is handpicked to work in perfect harmony to our own array of handmade creations. From our homemade crispy granola and pantry favourites, all the way to the Pecan and Prosecco Truffles so delicious we decided to make them year-round.
Suitable for any occasion and handpicked with our friends and neighbours in mind for you to share with yours, this is an #Irishmade hamper to be proud of.
- Gourmet Tart Handmade Granola
- Chocolate, Pistachio and Raspberry Brittle
- Prosecco and Pecan Truffles
- A selection of our popular handmade macarons
- New Gourmet Tart Handmade Lavosh
- New Gourmet Tart Handmade Grissini
- Aran Islands Goats’ Cheese
- Selection of Gourmet Tart pantry jars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 x Handmade chocolate bars
- Raspberry Mini Meringues
- Bottle of White Wine: Sauvignon Blanc Haut-Poitou 2019
- Bell Lane Coffee
- Solaris Tea
- Irish Socksciety Socks
- 2 x Galway Bay Craft Beer
- Dean McMenamin Colour in Galway colouring book
- Dobos Ceramics
- Selection of Lara Luxardi Illustrated Gourmet Tart cards.
If an item is not is stock, we will replace it with a similar item of equal or higher value.